Terms Of Service Agreement
Kulinarian provides a platform and service to discover, create, and share the recipes and food you love. To keep kulinarian.com thriving as an online community for all of our Users, you agree that you will review this Terms of Service agreement and abide by it’s policies.
Should you disagree with some of our policies, you can either leave the Website (we'll be sad if do) or contact us at email@example.com.
Our License to you
If you do not agree to the this License or our Policies, do not use our website.
Changes to the Terms of Service and the Website
Kulinarian is a work progress and changes to our site are made daily. We reserve the right to update the Website and these Terms of Service at our discretion. We will try to make announcements about major changes to our website and policy agreements. However, the definition “major” is subjective and we will not make guarantees about announcing changes to our website and Terms of Service agreement. You should assume the our website and Terms of Service will change often.
We are working hard to constantly improve kulinarian, but we can't guarantee that the Website will be up and running 24/7. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some or all features available to users. In any case, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period, nor for any data loss.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
Your use of Kulinarian is at your sole risk. The service is provided "as is" and "as available". Kulinarian will not be held responsible for the loss of your images, files, recipes, comments, tags, or any other form of content uploaded to kulinarian.
We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your violation of any third-party's rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Website. Because the Website is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it in ways which might lead to loss of your or any third party's property, information, data, or content.
Acceptable Use of Our Website
Kulinarian provides a platform and service to discover, create, and share the recipes and food you love. The vast majority of the images, recipes, and content available on our website is uploaded by anonymous users from around the world and internet. Therefore, in order for Kulinarian to maintain an orderly and safe environment for all users; Kulinarian, using it’s own discretion, reserves the right to delete any images, files, recipes, comments, tags, or content uploaded by any user at any time.
To prevent your content from being removed from Kulinarian, you agree to follow these Acceptable Use guidelines, but not limited to these guidelines, for using our website.
As a website, you agree to not;
- upload content that is sexually explicit or pornographic, which includes, but is not limited to, content depicting genitalia, nudity, or sexual situations;
- act in a hateful, bullying, abusive, racist, or mean spirited manner; or, stated in another way, creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, or physical or mental illness to any other person;
- create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seek to harm or exploit minors by exposing them to inappropriate content or asking them for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violate, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- upload content that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any kulinarian system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Kulinarian Content or scrape or download User Content or Kulinarian Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, or mechanism, including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or similar tools other than the software and/or search agents provided by Kulinarian;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users;
Following the Acceptable Use guidelines does not guarantee kulinarian will not delete your content or ban you as a user from our systems, and we may still delete your content and account for any reason we see fit, without disclosure, despite your compliance with this Terms of Service agreement.
Unsolicited Marketing Messages (AKA Spam)
Under no circumstances may you use kulinarian.com to promote, advertise, or in general mention a brand name, website, business, blog, book, author, third party content, products, services, or non-kulinarian entities in general.
Some general guidelines, but not limited to these guidelines, to prevent your content and account from being deleted from kulinarian.com are;
- Do not include “Brand Names,” company names, trademark or copyrighted names, peoples names, blogs, books, websites or anything else that may be deemed as spam in content, including but not limited to images, recipes, comments, tags, food names, and ingredients
- Do not add watermarks to images
Kulinarian, using it’s own discretion and any disclosed or undisclosed definition of “Spam,” can delete any content and ban users it deems to be creating spam, without providing the content creator or user with notice, reason, or an option for appeal.
By uploading an image, file, recipe, comment, tag, or any other form of content you claim and authorize to us, that doing so does not violate or infringe upon anyone else’s rights; and you created the file or content you are uploading to our website or application, or you otherwise have appropriate intellectual property rights to upload the content according to these terms.
Any image, file, recipe, comment, tag, or content you upload to our site, you grant Kulinarian a non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to distribute, to sell, to publish, or any other manner we see fit to use in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content. If you remove such an image, file, recipe, comment, tag, or content from our site, the license you grant to Kulinarian for the content you uploaded will not be revoked. Furthermore, anything you upload to our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it.
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you see anything on Kulinarian.com that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending the following information:
- Identification of the image, file, recipe, comment, tag, or content on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed. The easy way to identify the material is by the content’s URL.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf;
- Instructions on how we may contact you preferably email and phone number, but addresses are accepted as well.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.