Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Tarte Aux Citron A La Su
Tart Shell recipe: 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F 2. Chop up butter into small 1cm cubes 3. Add all ingredients for tart shell (EXCEPT flour) into a heat-proof bowl 4. Put the bowl in the oven for about ~12-17mins, start looking at 12 min to see if oil is starting to bubble and brown around the edges of the bowl. 5. Once you see a little bit of browning, remove carefully from oven. Hot oil might. . .
Prep Time: 00:00
Cook Time: 00:00
Lemon Curd (Tart Filling)
4 juice from (preferably organic) lemons
4 zest from lemons
175 g sugar
150 g butter
4 eggs 4 egg yolks
10 one inch round tart non-stick baking tin, removable base ideal
100 g unsalted butter
15 ml vegetable oil (1 tablespoon)
45 ml water (3 tablespoons)
2 tablespoons of sugar
pinch of salt
190 g flour (~1.5 cups packed)
1Tart Shell recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Chop up butter into small 1cm cubes
- Add all ingredients for tart shell (EXCEPT flour) into a heat-proof bowl
- Put the bowl in the oven for about ~12-17mins, start looking at 12 min to see if oil is starting to bubble and brown around the edges of the bowl.
- Once you see a little bit of browning, remove carefully from oven. Hot oil might splatter!
- Quickly add flour into oil mixture removed from oven and stir rapidly (but carefully, flour will go everywhere otherwise) and mix until you get a dough ball.
- Let cool a little (5-10min) until dough is cool enough for you to handle with your hands
- Roll it out and put it in the tart tin pressing onto the edges with a fork so that it doesn’t slip down. Dough might be a little greasy and slippery, but that’s fine!
- Save a tiny ball of dough for patching up later if necessary
- Poke little holes on the base of the tart with a fork (tart dough might expand a little when in the oven, so making little holes will stop it from just rising awkwardly).
- Bake for 15 minutes until light brown, remove from oven and let cool
- Use your saved dough and patch up your tart if holes or cracks formed during baking!
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.