Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everyone has a favorite cookie recipe- this is mine. These cookies come out soft and full of flavor every time.
Prep Time: 00:20
Cook Time: 00:10
1 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups chocolate chips
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream margarine, both sugars and the vanilla together.
- Add the eggs and beat well
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl, slowly add to creamed mixture.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips just until mixed.
- Drop 1 Tbsp sized balls onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden.
Time can vary depending on how you like your cookies, add an extra minute or two if you prefer them crunchier.
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.