Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Pear Almond Tarte [vegan, Gluten Free]
I love this dessert because u can enjoy it without most of the guilt.
Prep Time: 00:30
Cook Time: 00:40
1 • cup almond milk
1 • teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/3 • cup coconut oil
2 • teaspoons almond extract
1 • teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 • cups (your choice of brown rice, coconut or tapioca flour) i used brown rice flour and it was wonderful.
1/2 • cup almond meal
2 • tablespoons cornstarch
3/4 • teaspoon baking powder
1/2 • teaspoon baking soda
1/2 • teaspoon salt
1 • cup coconut sugar (slightly lower glycemic + added nutrients)
1/2 • cup sliced almonds
1/2 • pear, sliced
2 • tablespoons brown sugar or powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the almond milk with the vinegar and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together (from flour down to sugar).
- In a mixer with the whisk attachment, add coconut oil, extracts, and milk/vinegar mixture and mix well.
- Add all dry into the mixer and mix until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Use a springform pan for easy release — spray the pan thoroughly and sprinkle the bottom of the pan with the 2 tablespoons of sugar. Place the pear slices in a spiral on the bottom then sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
- Slowly pour in batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool before eating
NOTES The longer this cake sits, the better it tastes! The almond flavors really develop overnight.
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.