Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Shortbread crust, caramel layer and chocolate on top. Amazing!
Prep Time: 00:35
Cook Time: 00:20
1 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup butter
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp corn syrup
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1Preheat oven to 375F.
2To make the base layer, soften the butter and blend with sugar and flour. Mixture should be crumbly in texture.
3Press into greased 9x13 pan and pat with hands or spatula until it is even.
4Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
5For caramel layer, place 1 tin sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in a heavy pot over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly bring mixture to boil. Once it boils stir vigorously and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 1 minute.
- Gently scrape over base layer.
- Place in fridge until cool and firm.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or over double boiler. Spread over cake.
- Once chocolate has cooled slice into squares. Can be frozen until ready to serve.
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at email@example.com
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.