Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Jamaican Brown Chicken Stew
Prep Time: 00:00
Cook Time: 00:00
8 - 10 pieces chicken
2 tbsp. ta’s original spice
1 scotch bonnet pepper, with the seeds removed.
1/2 red pepper chopped
1/2 green pepper chopped
1 Juice of lime
1 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups chicken stock
green onion paste
5 garlic cloves
1 medium onion
1/4 cup of oil
combine, oil, garlic, shallot, scallion, onion, in blender.
blend ingredients until smooth. use this blend to marinade meats.
- Rub the chicken with lemon.
- Place chicken in a ziplock bag and season with Ta’s Spice, 2 tbsp of the green onion paste, salt, and pepper. Rub in the seasonings. refrigerate for 30 minutes, or overnight.
- heat oil in a deep pan. Heat over light flame
- Place 4-5 pieces of chicken. Fry for five minutes or until brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the chicken pieces.
- remove the extra oil from the pan. Leave two teaspoons of oil in the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp of the green onion paste, scotch bonnet pepper, red and green peppers, tomato paste. Stir well. Add 2 cups chicken stock. Cook for 15 minutes on low heat, covered until you obtain a thick gravy and the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve over rice.
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at email@example.com
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.