Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Dainty Date Bites
Move on over Nutella! These, dare I say, healthy, tea time treats (or any time snacks) are sure to hit that chocolatey nutty fix without all the added sugar and junk. Super simple and quick to make!
Prep Time: 10:00
Cook Time: 00:00
1 cup hazelnuts
25 - 30 dates, pitted
1 tablespoon herbal coffee
1 tablespoon raw, local honey
1/8 cup raw cocoa powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon astragalus root, ground (optional)
1) Place hazelnuts in food processor and process until flour like but before turning into nut butter.
2) Add in the cocoa powder, ground astragalus root if using, and herbal coffee or ground Hazel Not Coffee of choice. Process until mixed evenly.
3) Add raw honey, vanilla extract and dates. Process until well combined and mixture starts to stick together some what.
4) Gather approximately 1/8 cup of mixture and squeeze together in hands to form a ball. Roll around in palm of hand to even the shape out a bit. Continue on through 12 dainty date bites.
5) Place dainty date bites in unbleached mini paper cups for storage and display. Enjoy with your favorite cup of tea and good friends!
We recommend Chocolate Conniption Not Coffee or Mountain Hazel Not Coffee as the herbal coffee for this recipe. Available from www.StFiacresFarm.com under herbal teas. Astragalus root is option but provides additional health benefits to this healthier tea time treat.
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.