Find amazing and healthy recipes at kulinarian.com
Creamy Cauliflower Pasta Sauce With Mushrooms
Vegan, Glute-Free, Vegetarian Meals
Prep Time: 10:00
Cook Time: 20:00
5 cups cauliflower florets
1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews (soaked at least an hour)
2 tsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 cup organic veggie stock (low sodium)
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
1 package of sliced mushrooms
2 tbs nutritional yeast
pinch of nutmeg
21) Bring a pot of water to boil (filled 1/4). Add cauliflower and steam for 10 minutes or until soft.
32) While cauliflower is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet add onion & garlic to hot pan and cook over medium heat until golden brown and soft. Important not to burn.
43) Drain cauliflower and add to blender, along with cooked onions/garlic, drained cashews, veggie stock, nutritional yeast, sal/pepper & nutmeg
54) Blend until completely smooth
65) Saute 1 package of sliced mushrooms, then add sauce back in and bring to simmer.
76) Serve over Brown Rice Pasta and stop with chopped parsley.
Do you have questions or need help embedding recipes? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your blog post, create a "Link" with the text;
Set the link's URL or "href" to the below URL.
The link must include "?embed=link" and any additional parameters
In the footer of your blog (or below your blog post content) add the recipe embed code. This code can be embedded globally on your entire website, for use with all Kulinarian embeds.
You may need to refresh your page or blog post to see the recipe populate.